Welcome To StrategyOps
- Enabling Humans and Machines to work together and use data and technology to sense needs and act in real-time.
- Creating a Hyperadaptive Operating Model—a dynamic, elastic, resilient, and agile operating model to enable the business strategy.
- Using disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), automation, advanced analytics, blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and other emerging technologies, to create assets that sense external forces and internal needs and "think and act" in real-time.
- Creating workflows and business capabilities that self-adapt at the speed of now.
- Identifying and prioritizing investments in Humans and Machines to create business capabilities that result in monetary outcomes and customer excellence.
- Anticipating and developing a data-driven Human + Machine workforce.
- Implementing Human + Machine solutions to meet strategic goals and reduce the talent gap.
1. A Fundamental Change in How Work is Done
- Disrupting technologies, such as Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, Data Analytics, and the Cloud, are fundamentally changing how work gets done.
- Cognitive technologies have evolved to a point where machines now have attributes similar to human behavior: Intelligent machines can think and work like humans—i.e., speech recognition, problem-solving, learning, and planning.
- Before Artificial Intelligence, “people” was the only intelligent operational asset; however, AI and Data Science now can enable all operational and market assets (i.e., products, services, software) to be smart: sense, learn, reason, and act in real-time.
- Workforces are becoming a collaboration of Humans + Machines: Workflows can be hyperadaptive, creating superior competitive advantages for enterprises.
- The orchestration of Humans + Machines must be a priority for leaders and their teams to enable assets and processes to adapt at the speed of now!
2. An Increase in Technological Complexity
- Every year thousands of new solutions—with emerging and disrupting technologies are introduced to the market, providing opportunities to improve business strategies.
- However, many disruptive technologies, such as AI, require a higher number of components in a solution to achieve the expected business outcomes.
- Projects, programs, initiatives, and portfolios need a scope and implementation strategy that improves the enterprise supply chain, customer journey, and industry journey.
3. The Need for Human + Machine Strategic Planning and a Structured Value Creation Practice
- Until today, enterprises have not widely adopted standard and structured practices for value creation planning and business case development—but that must change.
- The increase in technological complexity and the evolution of the Human + Machine workforce makes a structured approach to value creation more critical than ever.
- There is a need now for a systematic Human + Machine approach to connect strategic planning, value creation, portfolio management, and the monetization of investments in smart solutions, collaboratively among the c-suite, business area teams, and technology leaders—and an urgent need for the tools to accomplish this.
StrategyOps is different from DevOps, MLOps, and AIOps.
Read the Full StrategyOps White Paper
- The Elements of Hyperadaptive Operating Models For A Human + Machine Workforce.
- How to create Hyperadaptive Workflows— A Requirement To Become And Remain Market Leader.
- The Implications Of Artificial Intelligence. ...and more!