Welcome To StrategyOps
- Enabling Humans and Machines to work together and use data and technology to sense needs and act in real-time.
- Creating a Hyperdynamic Operating Model—a dynamic, elastic, resilient, and agile operating model to enable the business strategy.
- Using disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), automation, advanced analytics, blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), and other emerging technologies, to create assets that sense external forces and internal needs and "think" in real-time.
- Creating workflows and business capabilities that self-adapt at the speed of now.
- Identifying and prioritizing investments in Humans and Machines to create business capabilities that result in monetary outcomes and customer excellence.
- Transforming and developing a Human + Machine workforce.
- Anticipating the Human + Machine assets and skills required to meet your strategic goals and reduce your enterprise IT talent gap.
1. An Increase in Technological Complexity
- Every year thousands of new solutions—with emerging and disrupting technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), automation, and blockchain—are introduced to the market, providing opportunities to improve business strategies and outcomes.
- However, the vast types of solutions now available, combined with the fact that investments in disruptive technologies require a higher number of components in a solution, are creating complications for business strategies and operating models.
2. A Fundamental Change in How Work is Done
- Before AI, “people” was the only intelligent operational asset; however, AI and Data Science enable all operational and market assets (i.e., products, services, computers) to be smart: sense, learn, reason, and act in real-time.
- Data Science and AI have evolved to a point where machines now have attributes similar to human behavior: Intelligent machines can think and work like humans—i.e., speech recognition, problem-solving, learning, and planning.
- The Internet of Things (IoT), Automation, AI, Data Science, and other emerging technologies such as Blockchain are fundamentally changing how work gets done: workforces are becoming a collaboration of Humans + Machines.
- The orchestration of Humans + Machines must be a priority for leaders and their teams, to enable assets and processes to adapt at the speed of now!
3. The Need for Human + Machine Strategic Planning and a Structured Value Creation Practice
- Until today, enterprises have not widely adopted standard and structured practices for value creation planning and business case development—but that must change.
- The increase in technological complexity and the evolution of the Human + Machine workforce makes a structured approach to value creation more critical than ever.
- There is a need now for a systematic Human + Machine approach to connect strategic planning, value creation, portfolio management, and the monetization of investments in smart solutions, collaboratively among the c-suite, business area teams, and technology leaders—and an urgent need for the tools to accomplish this.
StrategyOps is different from DevOps and AIOps.
Read the Full StrategyOps White Paper
- The Elements of Hyperadaptive Operating Models For A Human + Machine Workforce.
- Creating Intelligent & Adaptive Workflows— A Requirement To Become And Remain Market Leader.
- The Implications Of Artificial Intelligence. ...and more!